VisionBox Quad is the champion of embedded computers. Concerning volume it is hardly bigger than a paperback. However, it has enough room for four image processing computers - which are scalable, depending on the demands. Coupling VisionBox Quad with line scan or area scan cameras results in a high performance computer system. Without any ventilator and less than 10 Watt power consumption, it masters challenges successfully.
- Scalable computing power 8000...32000 MIPS
- 2x Camera Link Base or 1x Camera Link Medium on Board
- 1000 MBit/s Ethernet TCP/IP on Board
- 8/8 digitale IOs, Serial interface
- option 2 additional Camera Link Inputs
- System-Setup according to the task
Types 1 to 4 just differ concerning the number of internal computers.
If you have an annual need of 25 computers or more, we individualize your VisionBox Quad, e.g. IEEE 1394 interface, additional Gigabit Ethernet, extra Camera Link ports or DVI monitor outlet.