The new computer for machine vision - VisionBox Octa. Inside, a Texas Instrument DSP with up to 8 cores. It provides fast parallel work at 1.25 GHz per core. The key peripherals are tied mainly via fast PCI Express bus to the processor. Data rates of up to 10 GByte/s can be achieved.
Along with line scan or area cameras with high resolution cameras you get a high performance computer system, which solves your demanding image processing tasks without fan / heat sink and about 30 watts of power consumption.
- Scalable computing power from 40 to 160 GFLOPS
- up to 8 cores @ 1.25 GHz Processor C66x integer & floating point Keystone architecture
- max. 10 GByte/s transfer data rate
- 8/8 digitale IOs, Serial Interface
- 2x Camera Link Base or 1x Camera Link medium on Board
- 2x 1000 MBit/s Ethernet TCP/IP on Board
- 2 additional Camera Link Inputs
- System setup according to your task
We customize your VisionBox Octa with e.g. HS link, CoaXPress or GigE Vision camera interface.
Send us your request!